Friday, March 23, 2012

This Week

I apologize for not posting as scheduled this week. It has been one of those weeks where everything seems to merge together into one. Have you ever had one of those? You have a list and a plan of what needs to be done, how when and where. The only thing is nothing goes as planned because the natural effect of life takes over. The reality that plans are good but they are not always set in stone.

I'm the person whose plans are made to guide me throughout the day and when that goes array it's a bit hard to handle. So this week I have been trying to put in place everything that was knocked out of place. I'm happy to say everything is working out quite well.

Please join me on Monday for the interview with author Lisa Grace. She will be talking about her Angel Series which has been titled "The Christian Alternative" to the Twilight Series. Her Angel Series has also been optioned by Motion Picture Pro and is being fast-tracked into pre-production. I will also be hosting a giveaway of her book "Angel in the Storm" book 2 in the Angel Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment