Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Word of Inspiration

One of the things I count over and over again in my head is just how blessed I am to be able to read and meditate on God's word in freedom each day. I am so grateful that I get to maintain a blog which uplifts the name of God and draws people to Himself.

God's word is full of wisdom and instruction. In my daily activities with my writing, being a wife and a mother I need God's wisdom to "deal" but even more so to tackle and overcome those situations that are sometimes above my head. I have learned when things are above my head I must look up not to the problem but past it to God who has the answer to every problem.

In looking up to God I sometimes find that the problem may exist because I did not use wisdom in a certain situation and tried to "deal" on my own. Therefore the problem mounted to a greater issue. I find myself in that case going back to the word of God which is where I should have started at the first and following his lead. Sometimes in life we can get so busy that step out from underneath God's instruction because we need to make something happen now. God's timing is perfect everything He ordains is set to bring about His Glory. I believe that the more we take this concept in the more we will walk in wisdom and not in hurriedness.

Proverbs 7: 15 (KJV)
(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
Proverbs 8: 34 (KJV)
(34) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors
Proverbs 11:27 (KJV)
(27) He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor; but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come to him

Prayer: Father I am so thankful that we are able to come to you with every situation good or bad in our life. I am thankful that you have not left us alone but have given us the power of your Holy Spirit. I pray that I trust you with everything and look to you not the problems in my life. You created me and know all things that will work together for my good. I live in surrender to you today bringing all things to you and living in patience and prayer through the power of the Holy Spirit to see your mighty hand bring everything together in my life. I am so thankful for your sacrifice of love for me. Enable me today through the power of the Holy Spirit to walk and live in wisdom. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Meditation: Proverbs 8: 34 (KJV)
(34) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors

No comments:

Post a Comment